Friday, January 20, 2006

PBS

Now when Axe watches PBS I can too. And I don't even feel guilty about it. As opposed to before when I would watch it and then ask myself "why the hell are you watching Between the fucking lions." Now I just say "I'm watching between the fucking lions, because Axel likes it. Not because I actually enjoy it." And this makes me feel better about remembering the smell of my mom cooking tattertots and hotdogs for dinner everynight while I caught up on my numbers and letters by watching sesame street. Also Sir Gwain rocks.

There is no link to any page this time. But you can prettend that this ( 8====O ~~ o-: ) is my cock and your trying to sucking it, if it make you feel any better.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Aljavar said...

If only Axel could make you feel more comfortable with your sexuality. I guess fatherhood comes with its limits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats